What We Do
- What We Do
- Other Products
- ChemCF NL
Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde
- ChemCF NL is an aqueous solution of Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde, Sodium salt polymer.
- This is an excellent dispersing agent.
- It is a powerful water reducing element in Concrete Admixtures.
- Engineered & designed to offer wider tolerances in formations of admixture manufacturing.
- Compatible with most of the additives used in admixture formulations which helps in producing versatile applications.
Features & Benefits
- Water reduction in concrete up to 18% - 25%.
- Higher slump with lower water / cement ratio.
- Flowable & pumpable concrete with improved rheology.
- Homogeneous, honey comb – free, dense concrete.
- High strength due to reduced water / cement ratio.
- Construction industry: High Range water reducer in concrete.
- Textile industry: It works as an effective wetting agent in cotton.
- Leather industry: Used as a dying & leveling aid.
- Tanning industry: Acts as a good dispersing agent.
- Oil industry: Functioning as an anti friction agent in oil rigging operation.
- Appearance : Brown coloured liquid
- Specific Gravity : 1.190 - 1.240 at 250 C
- pH Value : 8.0 - 10.0
- Solid (%) : 40- 45
- Sulphate content ( % ) : Max 4.00
- Chloride Content : Maximum 250
- Supplied in Bulk Tankers of 10 t, 16 t & 20 t capacity. It can also be supplied in customized pack size in HDPE barrels or jerry cans.