What We Do
- What We Do
- Mangala MOP
- Contains 60% Potash (K).
- By far the most widely used K fertilizer.
- Available in white and reddish crystalline form.
Features & Benefits
- Readily dissolves in water
- On application to soil, it ionizes to dissociate into K & Cl ions. K gets attached or adsorbed on the soil complex. As such, though MOP is readily soluble in water, it is not leached.
- High concentration of nutrients makes packing, storage and transport costs per unit cost of nutrient very low.
- Extensively used in manufacture of compound fertilizers and also for direct application to the soil.
- Suitable for all crops both for basal application & top dressing
- Essential for all crops for healthy growth and better yields.
- Moisture % by weight (Maximum) - 0.5 %
- Water soluble Potash (as K2O) per cent by weight (Minimum) - 60%
- Sodium as NaCl percent by weight (on dry basis) Maximum - 3.5 %