What We Do
Plant Protection Chemicals
Water Soluble Fertilizers
Mangala 13:0:45 (Potassium Nitrate)
- 100% water soluble fertilizer containing two major plant nutrients viz., Nitrogen and Potash essential for plant nutrition and growth
- Suitable for both foliar spraying and drip irrigation
- Free flowing and easy to handle
Features & Benefits
- The presence of nitrate has got synergistic effect on uptake and absorption of potassium absorption by the plant.
- The nitrogen is present in nitrate form, which is more efficient form of nitrogen
- Contains less sodium and chloride which are detrimental to plants at higher concentration
- Wide-range compatibility with all types of fertilizers and agrochemicals.
- Non-volatile; easy to apply with no nitrogen losses to the atmosphere.
Crops: All Crops
Dosage: Foliar application: 4-5 g/L of water
Fertigation: 1-3 kg/ac
Note: For fertigation, number of application depends on crop.
Fertigation: Use dosage based on results of the soil analysis, crop and its growth stage. However, do not mix with fertilizers containing calcium and magnesium salts.
|Moisture, per cent by weight, maximum
|Total Nitrogen (all in Nitrate form), per cent by weight, minimum
|Water soluble potash (as K2O), per cent by weight, minimum
|Sodium (as Na) (On dry basis), per cent by weight, maximum
|Total Chloride (as Cl) (On dry basis), per cent by weight, maximum
|Matter insoluble in water, per cent by weight, maximum
Packing: 1 kg, 25 kg