What We Do
- What We Do
- Other Products
- Sulphuric Acid
- Colorless, nonflammable liquid.
- Sulphuric acid (H2SO4) monohydrate is very hygroscopic.
Features & Benefits
- Sulphuric acid is the strong mineral acid.
- It is soluble in water at all concentrations.
- Sulfuric acid has many applications and is one of the exhaustively used chemicals in chemical industry.
- Used as an intermediate for manufacturing of phosphatic fertilizer.
- Used in lead-acid batteries.
Technical Details -(as per IS 266:1993)
- Total acidity (as H2SO4) percent by mass, min 98.00%
- Residue on Ignition percent by mass, max. 0.050%
- Iron (as Fe) percent by mass, max. 0.010%
- Lead (as Pb) percent by mass, max. 0.005%
- Arsenic (as As) percent by mass, max. 0.004%
For Battery Grade
- Iron (as Fe) ppm, max. 20
- Transport by road tank truck.