What We Do
- What We Do
- Mangala DAP
- DAP contains the second most important primary nutrient element, Phosphorous besides Nitrogen.
- Single most important source of nutrient Phosphorous.
- Available in free flowing granular form.
- For differentiation with other low analysis compound fertilizers, DAP granules are coloured with black.
- Granules are stronger, harder and of uniform size.
Features & Benefits
- It is completely soluble in water (except for the portion used as filler material)
- It has good storage properties.
- Total water soluble P2O5 helps plants to utilise moisture better and makes roots grow stronger and deeper even in acidic soils
- Being non- hygroscopic, DAP can be conveniently stored well even in high rainfall areas
- High concentration of nutrients makes packing, storage and transport costs per unit cost of nutrient very low.
- Nitrogen being present in an easily absorbed Ammoniacal form, loss due to leaching is minimum.
- DAP is suitable for all crops and soils
- Recommended for initial application
- Moisture per cent by weight (Maximum) - 2.5%
- Total Nitrogen per cent by weight (Minimum) - 18%
- Ammoniacal nitrogen form per cent by weight (Minimum) - 15.5%
- Total Nitrogen in the form of Urea per cent by weight (Maximum) - 2.5%
- Neutral ammonium citrate soluble phosphates (P2O5) per cent by weight (Minimum) - 46%
- Water soluble Phosphates (as P2O5) per cent by weight (Minimum) - 41%