What We Do
- What We Do
- Mangala 20:20:00:13
- Contains 20% Nitrogen & 20% P2O5
- Contains 13% Sulphur, an important secondary plant nutrient.
- Granules are uniform and light grey in colour
Features & Benefits
- It has good storage properties.
- Least hygroscopic and does not readily absorb moisture from the air. It can be kept indefinitely without quality deterioration
- Due to high water solubility, has a greater mobility in the soil.
- Being non- hygroscopic, can be conveniently stored well even in high rainfall areas
- Suitable for all crops both for initial application and top dressing
- Granules are stronger, harder and of uniform size which facilitates easy application.
- Moisture per cent by weight (Maximum) - 1%
- Total Nitrogen per cent by weight (Minimum) - 20%
- Ammoniacal nitrogen form per cent by weight (Minimum) - 18%
- Nitrogen in the form of Urea per cent by weight (Maximum) - 2%
- Sulphur (as S) per cent by weight, minimum - 13.0%
- Neutral ammonium citrate soluble phosphates (P2O5) per cent by weight (Minimum) - 20%
- Water soluble Phosphates (as P2O5) per cent by weight (Minimum) - 17%