What We Do
Plant Protection Chemicals
Water Soluble Fertilizers
Mangala 12:61:0 (Mono Ammonium Phosphate)
- A fully water soluble fertilizer containing two major plant nutrients viz., Nitrogen and Phosphorus essential for plant nutrition and growth
- Free flowing and easy to handle
Features & Benefits
- Highly-concentrated source of phosphorus for plants
- Ideal for application in the initial stages of crop growth as phosphorus is very important for development of proper root system. Also the nitrogen in the product helps vigorous vegetative growth.
- Ammonium ion reduces pH of soil surrounding root system, which in turn helps quick and easy absorption of phosphorus from the soil
- Suitable for both foliar spraying and drip irrigation
- Low salt content prevents clogging of drip system
Crops: All Crops
Dosage: Foliar application: 4-5 g/L of water
Fertigation: 1-3 kg/ac
Note: For fertigation, number of application depends on crop.
Fertigation: Use dosage based on results of the soil analysis, crop and its growth stage. However, do not mix with calcium and magnesium fertilizers.
|Moisture, per cent by weight, maximum
|Ammoniacal nitrogen, per cent by weight, minimum
|Water soluble phosphates (as P2O5), per cent by weight, minimum
|Sodium as NaCl, per cent by weight, maximum
|Matter insoluble in water, per cent by weight, maximum
Packing: 1 kg, 25 kg